Most Likely To: Drinking Game is an iPhone and Android Games App, made by Kristian Markovic. Today, it has gone through many interations by the developers - Kristian Markovic, with the latest current version being 1.2.2 which was officially released on 2020-03-12. As a testament to the app's popularity or lack thereof, it has gathered a total of 213 Reviews on the Apple App Store alone, with an average user rating of 4.4 out of a possible 5 stars.
-----! HOW TO PLAY !-----
- Gather at least 2 friends
- Read the cards out loud.
- Everyone points to the person they think is described in the cards.
- Person with the most fingers pointed at them take a drink.
- If you are stupid and want to hurt your liver then play by taking one drink for each finger pointed at you.
- Or play without drinking, it's equally fun
We made this game because you and your friends are boring and you can’t come up with funny stuff that gets you drunk yourself.
-----! FEATURES !-----
- 900+ Cards
- 11 Packs
- Hours of getting to know your friends
- For 2 players minimum
- Hours of fun
Most Likely To: Drinking Game Premium subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
I felt bad when the corgi asked for a rating and I said no then he just sat there and sulked🥺
This is the best app ever
It very fun to play with friends and family
Only 5 stars been of the doge
Cute puppy 😊
Great app for sleepovers and family members:)
I felt bad it was sad :(
the dog got me.
This is for the dog
Nice But alot of purchases though
the games ok but when i said i didn’t wanna review the first time the dog got sad. now i’m here, they guilt tripped me
Oh my word
What is this about the app or the puppy
this game is sexist and dosnt use proper grammer
This page was last edited on 2020-03-12.
Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
Most Likely To: Drinking Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Kristian Markovic or its licensors. All rights reserved.
This site, Mycryptowiki, is not affiliated with Kristian Markovic.