Charades: Game Night is an iPhone and Android Games App, made by Kristian Markovic. Today, it has gone through many interations by the developers - Kristian Markovic, with the latest current version being 1.3.5 which was officially released on 2021-05-10. As a testament to the app's popularity or lack thereof, it has gathered a total of 32 Reviews on the Apple App Store alone, with an average user rating of 4.5 out of a possible 5 stars.
Charades can be played offline, without WiFi, and it consists of thousands of words you read to your friends. It's a perfect game against your sobriety.
We made this game because you and your friends are boring and you can’t come up with words that gets you drunk yourself.
-----! FEATURES !-----
- 5000+ Cards
- 18 Packs
- Hours of guessing with your friends
- For 2 players minimum
- Hating your vocabulary, friends and humanity in the end
-----! HOW TO PLAY !-----
- Choose cards you want to play with
- Guess the words
- Loser team does the punishment.
Charades: Guessing Game Premium subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $1.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Great for drunk nights with friends
I was going to write a decent review but i got annoyed with being asked every round to write a review. I dont like being pushed to write these so please remove that
I promise this is a scam
Downloaded this app. Put my credit card info in for the free trial. Since then, he’s charging me $2 every week. On top of that, I now have random $50 gift card charges on a card I’ve had for 5+ years, never with issues. You are 100% a scammer and I will make sure your account gets banned and you get kicked off the App Store. Also your app is absolute garbage. Biggest mistake of my Iphone career was downloading your trash.
Total Rip Off!
First off this app is not worth 1.99 a decade much less per week! Where do you get off charging 1.99 a week? Secondly the app itself is lame. And calling it Taboo implies that it will focus on things that are unacceptable to society. That is deliberately misleading as the few sexual categories were just boring vanilla material. And the majority of the categories are just the usual stupid questions. So now i gotta cancel this dumb app.
I downloaded the game in the middle of the night. Now this morning I’m trying to cancel the subscription because I will not be paying 1.99 a week for a game I’m not playing. They need to do better and have setting for canceling subscription. Wouldn’t recommend based of how I’m still trying to figure out how to cancel the subscription, it’s a SCAM.
$1.99 a week are you fu@&¥n crazy
I don’t understand. This should be taboo. But it’s just heads up. There’s no words listed underneath like the real taboo. And then if you want anything but the easy deck you need to SUBSCRIBE at a ridiculous price of 1.99 a week. $480/year that’s just a stupid ripoff
“Free trial” but they DO NOT have a setting to opt out of the paid subscription. Their contact us is also an email address that was undeliverable. The contact us also rudely states “we’ll get back to you...eventually”. I wouldn’t recommend.
This is not Taboo.
Without any forbidden clue words, what’s the point? Deleting immediately.
This page was last edited on 2021-05-10.
Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
Charades: Game Night content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Kristian Markovic or its licensors. All rights reserved.
This site, Mycryptowiki, is not affiliated with Kristian Markovic.