Would You Rather? Dirty Adult is an iPhone and Android Games App, made by Kristian Markovic. Today, it has gone through many interations by the developers - Kristian Markovic, with the latest current version being 1.3.2 which was officially released on 2021-06-03. As a testament to the app's popularity or lack thereof, it has gathered a total of 818 Reviews on the Apple App Store alone, with an average user rating of 4.4 out of a possible 5 stars.
Would you Rather is created for party animals, teens, college students, college dropouts, bachelorettes and all the other party people that want to hang out and have some fun at a house party.
Grab your friends and spend the night making hard choices.
Game can be played offline, without WIFI, and it consists of a bunch of cards you read to your friends.
-----! FEATURES !-----
- 850+ Cards
- 8 Packs
- Hours of getting to know your friends
- For 2 players minimum
- Hours of fun
- Trillions of hours of fun
-----! HOW TO PLAY !-----
1. Grab some friends and sit in a circle (or stand, or don't be in a circle, who cares).
2. Read the sentences out loud.
3. Everybody picks one option. The option with less votes is the losing option.
4. The losing voters do a punishment (do pushups, eat broccoli or whatever the group decides). If there is a draw, everybody does the chosen punishment. If only one person loses, the punishment is doubled.
Would You Rather? For Adults subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Me and my sister played this at 2:00 all the way to 4:00 that’s how fun this game is 5 stars!
Dude the ONLY reason I’m reviewing this is because of that stupid dog I made cry when I pressed the ‘x’ 😡🐶❤️
It is a game when you are in the car and are bored
It’s really fun to play when your bored
It’s really fun
It’s a good game for a family night
My mom loves it and I love it everyone in my family loves it to it is really great
It’s really fun to play and it gets a good conversation starting. The only thing that I think that would give it a full 5 stars is if it were harder choices and funnier. Other than that it’s a really great game(app)!
I love this game but some questions don’t make sense but otherwise I love this game ❤️❤️
Would you rather game
Has your he same option so many times.
One of the question was “ would you rather kill a person on the left or right “ I wouldn’t kill anyone so.. Game Over
I love this game. But why would u offer it free than charge a weekly fee? Wouldn’t it b better to simply charge a flat fee and upgrade every expansion?
While I do have to admit it’s a good party game, I really don’t want to pay for Would You Rather. Also, the card’s design is obviously based off of Cards Against Humanity (a game that’s worth the money).
Would be willing to pay, but not their absurd price
$50 a year, every year, to play with all the cards? That’s such an absurd price it’s not even laughable. It’s just sad. Sadder still is that there idiots are subscribing and letting them profit off that nonsense.
This page was last edited on 2021-06-03.
Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
Would You Rather? Dirty Adult content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Kristian Markovic or its licensors. All rights reserved.
This site, Mycryptowiki, is not affiliated with Kristian Markovic.