Touch Shock: Friends Roulette is an iPhone and Android Games App, made by Lucas Yamashita. Today, it has gone through many interations by the developers - Lucas Yamashita, with the latest current version being 1.7 which was officially released on 2020-04-12. As a testament to the app's popularity or lack thereof, it has gathered a total of 29 Reviews on the Apple App Store alone, with an average user rating of 1.9 out of a possible 5 stars.
Each friend puts a finger on screen and in seconds the app will randomly select one and then assign a dare. So this chosen one have to do it!
Great to have fun with exciting and sexy dares. This app is the best way to drink and have fun with great dare ideas!
Touch Challenge FEATURES:
• Easiest Game Mode Ever
• Automatic Number of Players Detection
• Random Dare Assign
• Haptic feedback effects while playing
• Fast results and Roulette restart
• Supported on all iPhone models
• No ads, no Limitations Subscription Option
Just take it with you wherever you go, parties or friends house. Download now!
- Touch Shock offers a monthly subscription at just USD $1.49, a 3-month ($9.9) and a biannually subscription at USD $59.9, please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- The user will be asked to login to his iTunes account (if not already) prior to the purchase and the payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information is provided stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
This page was last edited on 2020-04-12.
Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
Touch Shock: Friends Roulette content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Lucas Yamashita or its licensors. All rights reserved.
This site, Mycryptowiki, is not affiliated with Lucas Yamashita.