Would You Rather? Adult is an iPhone and Android Games App, made by Boris Mikic. Today, it has gone through many interations by the developers - Boris Mikic, with the latest current version being 1.3.2 which was officially released on 2021-07-14. As a testament to the app's popularity or lack thereof, it has gathered a total of 1873 Reviews on the Apple App Store alone, with an average user rating of 4.5 out of a possible 5 stars.
It's similar to “Never Have I Ever”, “Truth or Dare” and other party games.
Make your way through the questions, make impossible choices, this or that? The choice is yours.
There are 6 different decks filled with questions in the game that will help you use this game as an ideal:
- This or that
- Conundrum game
- For slumber party
- Party game for 2
Questions range from innocent and lovely to very difficult.
- 6 decks
- 850+ questions
- Dirty question
- Questions for kids
- Ability to make your own custom cards
If you are playing the game with kids make sure you don’t play with adult decks.
Would you Rather? Adult subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
I wasn’t going to write a review but that seemed to make the animated dog sad. Anyway, I don’t really know if this can be considered a “game” but it is entertaining and I used it on a date I had from OKCupid and we laughed a lot.
I felt bad when I clicked X and puppy cried and I nearly did too, next time it came, I reviewed which is this time. Anyways, good game, definitely recommend! And very amusing!
Would you rather
I gave it 5 stars because it’s fun for little kids and older people it’s a very fun game that you should try it’s even free to download
You should play this game
Well it’s a fun game to play but it’s kind of weird at the same time but I like it so I would recommend playing this.
The little crying dog hurt my heart
I’m only reviewing this game because the little dog asked me to and cried when I said I didn’t want to. Games tight though, no issues from me. Don’t say no to the dog.
The game is what is says it is
It’s a would you rather with some questions that really make you think.
Best thing ever
Love playing with friends and getting into debates at 2 am. Would recommend if you are done to debate and get drunk.
I like it
So far I like it the questions could still be for kids so I don’t know why it’s 17 plus but I like it
It’s a great game to play with friends and has really good questions. I really like the dog hat ask you to rate the game. It’s really cute. It would be good if there was a percentage
I love how you put stuff right at you that you don’t even know
I didnt want to write a review but when i said no to the animated dog it made me feel upset soo here i am with my baby
This game is one that I just got and it’s pretty fun. One of the hardest is giving up your birthday or Christmas, I picked birthday. Man, it’s pretty good though tbh and I don’t like some of the questions because I’m 11 and I don’t understand some but yeah pretty good game👍
I dig it!!!
So far, I really like this game!! My friends and I think some of the questions are hilarious🤣!! One thing I wish it had was a “skip” option if u don’t like a particular question. Otherwise, it’s a good time🤗.
Some problematic and insensitive scenarios
I played this game earlier with friends and enjoyed some of the thought provoking “would you rather” scenarios. However, there were a few that were highly problematic and irresponsible considering the climate of today’s culture. These specifically dealt with suicide, violence, and mental health. By using these in your prompts, you give people not only ideas but possibly push individuals over the edge who have contemplated or tried to carry out the act of suicide. This is not okay and your team should definitely take a look at reviewing some of these options.
This page was last edited on 2021-07-14.
Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
Would You Rather? Adult content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Boris Mikic or its licensors. All rights reserved.
This site, Mycryptowiki, is not affiliated with Boris Mikic.
Never Have I Ever: Dirty Adult Wiki
KoB 2: Drinking Game Wiki
Drinktivity: Drinking Games Wiki
Most Likely To: Drinking Games Wiki
Truth or Dare: Drinking Game Wiki
5 Second Rule: Drinking Games Wiki
Houseparty Kings: Party Games Wiki
Did They? BFF Test Wiki
Charades for Adults: Dirty 18 Wiki
King of Booze 2 Drinking Game Wiki
Would You Rather? Adult Wiki
King's Cup: Drinking Game Wiki
Drink or Doom: Party Games Wiki
Pet Bots Offline Game Wiki
Drink Or Doom: Drinking game Wiki