Fun but gets boring in 10 minutes
The idea of this game is really good. A real multiplayer game like this would actually be a lot of fun. It still is fun, but for only like 10 min. I have two problems with this game and I’ll list them out.
1. It tricks you into thinking you are playing online(Or atleast it did for me). After a 7 game win streak after only 8 min of having the game. I began to get suspicious as to why it’s so easy. If you pay attention it’s very obvious the opponents are AI and not people. The turns they make are too sharp, they load in before the game starts and wait, and they don’t use the shortcuts as much as they should. I assume this is a strategy to get you to play the game longer because people like to win, especially if they think they are winning against other people.
2. I have never EVER received personalized ads in a game before. Normally the ads are for other games in my experience. But this game is the first time I had a personalized ad for something I had googled a day or so ago. That’s weird, definetley means this game dives into your phone and collects information and data while you play it. But then makes the mistake of using that data to advertise to you, instead of hiding what they are doing. This is weird considering most of the data on your phone should be useless for such a game, chances are they’re probably selling your info.
Be prepared to be bombarded with ads. However the main reason for my one star review was that the ads are not suitable for 12 yr old! Or any human really. My daughter asked me to get her this game. I looked it over before getting it and it looked pretty fun and innocent so I did. A few days later she started asking me questions about what she should do if a boy doesn’t like her or if she’s not pretty, what she should do to change herself. I was alarmed! She had never spoken this way and has always been very confident in herself. I had no idea where this was all coming from. Until I saw her playing this game today and saw one of the ads come up. It was a caricature of a girl who appeared to be quite disheveled, messy hair, etc. She then tells a “cute guy” who comes in the picture that she likes him. Followed by a very pretty blond girl (hair, makeup, nice clothes) also come into the picture, laugh at the “ugly” girl, then grab the guy by the arm and run off with him. The “ugly” girl then tells herself something along the lines of “I’m going to change myself”. It then prompts the user of the game to start making selections on hair, clothes, etc. What in the world kind of message is that to be sending kids who might be playing your game?!!!!!! Shame on you!!!
pretty good but a few complaints
By Dakota Howe
This game is pretty fun but it has a few downsides. Honestly it’s just not very exciting past the first level. When you have completed just two rounds it’s basically impossible to not beat it’s just to get new characters for no fun. I wish it was more challenging. Another thing is that there are so many adds, way too many. Imagine you do a round and watch an ad, then you want some money so you watch an ad to get it. then, you have to watch an ad to start a new game. You die immediately and it says “watch an ad to continue “ and “give up”, you click “give up” and it shows you an ad then puts you an the track then back to the menu. This happened to me once and it wasn’t fun. The last complaint I have is that it’s just computer players and I think it would be more fun if it was real people. Other than that it’s pretty fun and the game itself is a great idea I just want some updates.
Stop faking people
I like the game and it is fun when you just have nothing to do and want to play a quick game but could you put a little more effort into it like making the maps more difficult and different and adding more features and at the least sounds. Also are we supposed to think the bots are people because 1.they are to easy 2. Sometimes I will be in first and than suddenly the person behind me will suddenly shoot in front 3. One time I am playing and a person from the USA named Chad is in the game and than another person also named Chad from Germany is playing and I doubt two people named Chad would play at the same time both from different countries and on that matter I doubt people from Italy and Germany and China play this game. So that is why I give it 2 stars but again it is fun if you are bored and need something to do but could you just put a little more effort into your games because I feel like every game made by voodoo always has this same problem.
Shortcut Run Interview
This game is the BOMB! I 100% recommend it! It doesn’t have to many ads either. But when I got this game I had some issues, but after let’s say, 2 or 3 rounds I was addicted!! I play this game dawn to dusk that’s how much I love it. And the best part is by watching one ad, you can get about $5,000! (Not real money) You can also get sick new avatars but something I thought was a little unfair was that 70% is boy avatars an 30% is girls avatars. It’s not like boys are the only ones playing ya know! But anyways you will find some sick girl avatars and sick ones for boys. Well please download this game I totally recommend it.
By Toasty Dood
At first it is enjoyable. (Assuming you turn off your WiFi in order to not get bombarded with ads, which you can expect from Voodoo) Of course, the other “players” are bots, and therefore it is pretty easy. You would also expect it to get harder, which it doesn’t. Every 5 levels, it changes “map”, which is just a recolour of the previous one. The bots aren’t particularly smart, and it’s extremely easy to beat them. Every. Time.
There are many bugs and visual flaws, like on maps when the water is invisible, you can still see a splash if you fall. You can boot off all the bots and therefore play infinitely, etc. I played it for a little while to see if anything would be different. Nope. It was the same repetitive gameplay every time.
Let’s talk about the store.
Everything you can buy is skins, which I don’t have a problem with. But the skins are too easy to get, and therefore don’t feel rewarding enough. I managed to get every legendary skin within 30 minutes of playtime. Not to mention that all of the skins are pretty bad and low quality. (Again, something you can expect from Voodoo)
The game is pretty boring, I wouldn’t consider it much of a “game”. The only reason I am giving it two stars is because it is slightly better made than some of Voodoo’s other games. I don’t recommend.
I found a glitch in the game if you go to the skins and press 1500 free coins you watch it and if it’s still there click it a bunch of times then you get free coins, i GOT ALL THE SKINS also there is way to many ads in this game you watch more ads then you play the trash game
Add more skins so I can get more coins bruh bahahaha this game is fr rlly bad like you watch a 15 second ad after every single game you play and the games you play don’t even last a minute like do an ad after every three games or something but this game company is fr money hungry like chill out with all the ads like I CANT REACH PINK COLOR1!1!!1 voodoo when u released dune and the older games that was really cool but now the quality of ur new games are really bad :/ :( just kidding ur company has been trash from the moment you released it like get original ideas and stop copying older games dune was actually a copy off that one bird game all u did was say ONLY 1 PERCENT CAN REACH LEVEL 99 and that’s it
Addictive but needs improvement.
I love this game. It reminds me of classic Mario Kart. However, it’s missing some elements that would increase its long term value to a player.
1. This needs sound effects and music. I want to hear a fast paced cartoonish music while I play the game. It would make gameplay more fun and exciting. I would also like to hear a variety of sound effects. Like when you “push” an opponent, hearing a scream as they shoot across the map would be hilarious!
2. Being able to collect a variety of boosts during gameplay would be great. Or having a store for such things that players can spend their in-game coins in.
3. Leaderboards would be fun. So would an in-game friend and chat option. There was one opponent who came out of nowhere just before the finish line and beat me by a hair. I wanted to congratulate them but there was no option.
4. Being able to create teams and compete would be great! Competition for rewards is lots of fun. Having a team that can chat and compete in weekly/monthly competitions would add to the fun and long term value of the game.
Adding some improvements would encourage me to spend a little money on this game. :)
Great concept, abismal execution
By That Guy 525363725
The concept for this game seemed really promising in the ad I watched but there are 3 things that make this game something I wouldn’t recommend to anyone
1. Ads: This game bombards you with as many ads as it possibly can, one 5 second ad between each game and one ad at the bottom. It is clear that this game is just a cash grab and hardly any work was put into it. Yes you can turn off ads by turning off your wifi, but the point is still stands, the developers made this game to profit not to make a genuinely good game. Also I saw from another review that this game digs through your phone and takes your personal information to send you targeted ads and sell it to other companies which is really weird. If you have this on your phone delete it because it is most likely taking your data.
2: Quality: The quality of this game is just horrible, there are many visual glitches, the models are recycled and low quality, and the optimization is quite bad so there seems to be poorer performance than what should be expected for a simple indie game.
3: Bots: All “players” in this game are bots that let you win practically any time, the game is made to make you win every time which gets incredibly boring after a while.
By Joelle Barnwell
This game is pretty fun overall but after you unlock all of the skins it gets kinda boring. One thing that I would want if there was an update is that there aren’t very many girl skins at all and I’m a girl there are exactly 4 girl skins out of 27 so that’s kinda sad. Also, it seems like the other players are bots just like aquapark io. Another thing is that when I try to get in front of another player right next to the finish line it seems like I’m just faster than them and that’s not fair. I usually succeed when I do try. The last thing that I’m gonna say is that I usually win. I have lost 3 times and I am a month into playing this game. So if you want a pretty much good game that needs improving then this is the game for you.