Circ Supply: 26M
Total Supply: 200M
Price info - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rivetz/#markets
Rivetz aims to deliver provable cyber-controls for you to use while accessing the services you use daily. With a decentralized trust model, RVT can help you easily access services securely, without relying on 3rd party apps to have the proper measures in place. Rivetz does this in 2 easy steps:
1. Register Your Device; The Rivetz app will take a snapshot of your devices health and store it on our distributed network.
2. Verify Your Device; The Rivetz app will verify your phone’s identity and health status by comparing your phone current health snapshot to the one we have on file, on a schedule you set up! This way you’re in charge of your security level.
3. Transactional Attestation & Proof; Rivetz has an infrastructure that will record the details of all riveted transactions. Each transaction will have proof that the device that authorized the transaction was in compliance with the requirements you set.
From their press release: “Rivetz’s RvT cybersecurity token provides verifiable security controls for cloud authentication, IoT, blockchain, and legacy financial transactions. The RvT token enables multifactor authentication across devices, to achieve provable security at the transaction and authentication level.
The Rivetz solution leverages technology that is already built in to hundreds of millions of mobile devices to assure the keys and transactions cannot be altered or stolen by malware infecting the operating system.”
1. The Rivetz Tokens are expected to be exchanged for cyber control services. Some services will be built by Rivetz and others will be built by partners; the API’s will be published for anyone to explore. Their purpose is to both operate and monetize the system and verify device & chain integrity.
2. Tokens will also be used to register reference health measurements.
3. Tokens will be used to verify the integrity of the device with the cybersecurity controller.
4. Tokens will be consumed to provide a machine multisig.
5. Rivetz is working hard to ensure the tokens meet regulatory requirements in USA for Utility Tokens.
6. For Rivetz Developers: Developers can use the Rivetz trusted app as part of their application.
7. Rivetz is building the core architectural components it believes will be required to deliver strong, decentralized security.
1. Steven Sprague, CEO/Cofounder; served as President and CEO of Wave Systems Corp. for 14 years before transitioning to the board of directors.
2. Michael Sprague, CTO, Cofounder; developer and architect for a small but prestigious consulting firm that was contracted to redefine the global banking system for such clients as JP Morgan, Citibank, and Fidelity.
3. Sean Gilligan, VP, Engineering; an independent consultant and principal at Open Systems Development, Sean built networking and systems software products for companies such as Apple, 3Com, Novell, Silicon Graphics, and SUN Microsystems.
4. Michelle Petigny, VP Product; fintech patent-holder and management consultant with more than 25 years of experience.
5. Amy Vernon, VP Community; worked at The Miami Herald, where she was a member of the staff that won the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service for coverage of Hurricane Andrew. Since then, she’s worked with media companies, social analytics platforms, apps, and even the American Museum of Natural History.
6. Len Veil, VP Strategic Business Dev; managed complex system development at Microsoft, and mixed signal chip design at Fujitsu.
7. Pavan Muddana, VP Shared Service; set up a strategic alliance collaborating with C-level executives of iRise, IBM Global Business Services, World Bank and the State Government of Andhra Pradesh in India for a $100 million IT modernization project.
8. Mark Hobbit, Senior Dv; database application conversions and then in the late ’90s started working for a successful internet hosting startup by creating a video streaming software. Most recently, he has been working around Bitcoin technology.
9. Greg Laun, Software Engineer; Ph.D in mathematics from the University of Maryland and an MA in cognitive science from Yale University.
1. Bradley Rotter, Vice Chair; visionary investor who has pioneered investment in many new alternative investments classes beginning, with hedge funds in 1982 while speculating on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
2. George Gilder, Board Member; author of 15 books.
3. Joe Trippi, Board Member; Heralded on the cover of The New Republic as the man who “reinvented campaigning,”
4. Joe has been at the forefront of movement politics for nearly 30 years. Joe began his political career working on Edward M. Kennedy’s presidential campaign in 1980.
5. Matthew Roszak, Advisor; co-founder and chairman of Bloq, a blockchain enterprise software company. He’s also a founding partner of Tally Capital.
6. David A.Johnston,Advisor; Chairman of Factom Inc., David is an early blockchain adopter, advocate for decentralized applications and technologist.
7. Ari Singer, Advisor; Co-founder and CTO of TrustiPhi LLC, where he leads technical strategy and solution delivery for enabling hardware-based security in next-generation devices
8. Greg Kazmierczak, Advisor; Participated heavily in Standard organizations for more than 20 years (whatever that means). He was a member of the Board of Directors and the technical oversight committee in the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) and directly participated as an author, editor or contributor to more than 60 publications and specifications by TCG, IETF, OASIS, IEEE, and NIST.
9. Andy Tarbox, Advisor; CEO of Thornebrook, LLC and brings more than 30 years of experience in the identity and smart card industry working with financial services, telecommunications, and government sectors.
10. Parity Technologies, Advisor; Founded by Gavin Wood, founder and former CTO of Ethereum, Parity Technologies is a VC-funded enterprise dedicated to trust-free technology. Its flagship product, Parity Ethereum, is the world’s fastest Ethereum client that integrates directly into your browser.
1. Abaqus Inc.
-- leading provider of cloud-hosted, carrier grade location and messaging solutions that help SMB and Enterprise businesses better manage their mobile employees by automating their field operations.
-- Abaqus also provides custom plugins/API for data integration into vertical ERP systems to meet industry needs. Rivetz is partnering with Abaqus myGeoTracking platform, which hosts a suite of solutions such as Mobile GPS Time Clock, Electronic Visit Verification, Lone Worker Safety, Field Data Collection using mobile forms/pictures/QR-barcode, transportation 3PL load & logistics management, and USPS LCRS compliance etc. to help improve productivity and accountability, while reducing payroll and operations costs.
-- Based inTallinn,Estonia,Agrello was founded by a team of lawyers, academics and technologists who seek to create the smartest and securest smart contracts.
-- Their Agrello ID is expected to be as good as presenting your passport in person, though it’s digital and blockchain-based.
3. The Ammbr Network
-- A multi-frequency mesh network which is being deployed globally. Ammbr utilizes an innovative mesh router that supports WiFi, LTE-U, and a variety of others such as Sigfox and LoRa are all supported from the one router, allowing Ammbr to scale elegantly.
-- Ammbr is also underpinned by its own blockchain, with each router also acting as a blockchain node.The Ammbr Blockchain native cryptocurrency is AMMBR, which allows each Ammbr router owner to participate in a decentralized marketplace for broadband connectivity. Users can load the Ammbr app on their smart phones or PCs, and pay for fast Internet connectivity using Ammbr.
-- TheAmmbr Foundation Pte.Ltd.is a Singapore based not- for-profit that administers and governs the intellectual property of the Ammbr Network.
-- A blockchain platform that tokenizes and makes tradeable assets ranging from equity and debt to real estate and works of art.
-- For asset owners: LAToken unlocks the value of assets by enabling owners to sell their tokenized fractions to crypto-investors.
-- For investors: LAToken opens global access to real assets using cryptocurrency, with low transaction costs and maximum transparency and security.
-- The marketplace, which was founded in 2013, processed 1,000+ deals last year with 35 banks and investors and is now adding new asset classes.
5. The National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE)
Part of the National Institute of Standards andTechnology (NIST) and selected Rivetz as part of its project on Multifactor Authentication for e-Commerce, focusing on the Retail Sector Use Case Consortium.
-- The project is a consortium to contribute expertise to create an example implementation guide that online retailers can implement to reduce fraudulent online purchases. The Retail Sector consortium will help to develop practical, interoperable cybersecurity approaches that address the real-world needs of complex Information Technology (IT) systems.
-- By accelerating dissemination and use of these integrated tools and technologies for protecting IT assets, the NCCoE will enhance trust in U.S. IT communications, data, and storage systems; reduce risk for companies and individuals using IT systems; and encourage development of innovative, job-creating cybersecurity products and services.
6. Telefónica Business Solutions
-- A leading provider of a wide range of integrated communication solutions for the B2B market, manages globally the Enterprise (Large Enterprise and SME), MNC (Multinational Corporations), Wholesale (fixed and mobile carriers, ISPs, and content providers) and Roaming businesses within the Telefonica Group.
-- Business Solutions develops an integrated, innovative and competitive portfolio for the B2B segment including digital solutions (Cloud, IoT, Security) and telecommunication services (voice, data, mobile, satellite, unified and global solutions). Telefonica Business Solutions works in more than 40 countries and has service reach in more than 170countries.
7. Touch Titans
-- Award-winning interactive agency based in Dallas, TX since 2005. Specializing in custom branded, ground- breaking applications for iOS,Android and Web.
-- Their clients include Microsoft, CNN, National Geographic, Red Bull, Qualcomm, MTV, AT&T and many others.They partnered with Rivetz for security on their CoinPouch wallet.
8. The Alliance
-- Offers an inclusive membership model and annual events to connect Fortune 5000 enterprises, software developers, and blockchain technology companies.
-- The Trusted IoT Alliance is an open source software foundation aiming to help its members exploit commercial value at the intersection of blockchain and IoT ecosystems. Member organizations are involved in projects to provide cryptographic identities to devices, machines, and supply chain hardware with a blockchain and smart contract powered backend.
-- The Alliance coordinates POCs and testbeds, publishes open source code and standards, and awards small grants to support innovative open source projects. https://www.trusted-iot.org
You can buy Rivetz on the following exchanges in the BTC/RVT Pairs:
Bitcointalk thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989333.0
Rivetz Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/A2PThB2
Easily Calculate or Convert Rivetz (RVT) to US Dollars, Euro or Great Britain Pounds other World currencies below.
Our Crypto Converter makes this as easy as a breeze.
Price Prediction: Price Prediction